The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- G. W. Minshall, Role of allochthonous detritus in the trophic structure of a woodland springbrook community, Ecology 48(1):139-149, from p. 148 (1967).
- J. R. E. Jones, A further ecological study of calcareous streams in the "Black Mountain" district of South Wales, J. Anim. Ecol. 18:142-159, from p. 157 (1949).
- J. R. E. Jones, A further ecological study of the river Rheidol: the food of the common insects of the main-stream, J. Anim. Ecol. 19:159-174, from p. 172 (1950).
- McCafferty, W. P. / Robert W. Poole and Patricia Gentili, eds. 1997. Ephemeroptera. Nomina Insecta Nearctica: A Check List of the Insects of North America, vol. 4: Non-Holometabolous Orders. 89 - 118
- P. H. T. Hartley, Food and feeding relationships in a community of fresh-water fishes, J. Anim. Ecol. 17(1):1-14, from p. 12 (1948).
- R. M. Badcock, 1949. Studies in stream life in tributaries of the Welsh Dee. J. Anim. Ecol. 18:193-208, from pp. 202-206 and Price, P. W., 1984, Insect Ecology, 2nd ed., New York: John Wiley, p. 23
- Thompson, RM and Townsend CR. 2005. Energy availability, spatial heterogeneity and ecosystem size predict food-web structure in streams. OIKOS 108: 137-148.
- Thompson, RM and Townsend, CR. 2003. Impacts on stream food webs of native and exotic forest: an intercontinental comparison. Ecology 84:145-161
- Walsh, Benjamin D. 1862. List of the Pseudoneuroptera of Illinois contained in the Cabinet of the writer, with descriptions of over forty new species, and notes on their structural affinities. Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia, vol. 14, no. 7-9. 361-402
- WoRMS (2015). Baetis Leach, 1815. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=593160
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!