The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Alcala, A.C. and A.S. Cabanban0 Fry and larvae of fishes and crustaceans in coastal marine waters of Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines. Silliman J. 33(1-4):10-23. (Ref. 46878)
- Allen, G.R. and M. Adrim0 Coral reef fishes of Indonesia. Zool. Stud. 42(1):1-72. (Ref. 47567)
- Allen, G.R. and M.V. Erdmann0 Reef fishes of the East Indies. Perth, Australia: Universitiy of Hawai'i Press, Volumes I-III. Tropical Reef Research. (Ref. 90102)
- Allen, G.R. and P.L. Munday0 Kimbe Bay rapid ecological assessment: the coral reefs of Kimbe Bay (West New Britain, Papua New Guinea), Volume 3: Fish diversity of Kimbe Bay. The Nature Conservancy, South Pacific program Office, Auckland, New Zealand. 107 p. (Ref. 28888)
- Allen, G.R.0 Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p. (Ref. 7247)
- Allen, G.R.0 Reef fishes of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. In T. Werner and G. Allen (eds). A rapid biodiversity assessment of the coral reefs of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. RAP Working Papers 11, Conservation International, Washington, D.C. (Ref. 41464)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Bernice P. Bishop Museum (BPBM). Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, Hawai`I, 96817-0916 USA. (Ref. 31667)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Marine Biology Section , University of San Carlos. USC Marince Biology Section. (Ref. 43311)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Department of Fisheries Malaysia0 Valid local name of Malaysian marine fishes. Department of Fisheries Malaysia. Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry. 180 p. (Ref. 85449)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of November 2000. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in November 2000. (Ref. 36656)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Harborne, A.R., A.B. Gill, P.S. Raines and J.M. Ridley0 Danjugan Island marine reserve. Summary report to the Philippine reef and Rainforest Conservation Foundation. (Ref. 42831)
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Kailola, P.J.0 The fishes of Papua New Guinea: a revised and annotated checklist. Vol. II Scorpaenidae to Callionymidae. Research Bulletin No. 41, Research Section, Dept. of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Papua New Guinea. (Ref. 6192)
- Kuiter, R.H. and T. Tonozuka0 Pictorial guide to Indonesian reef fishes. Part 2. Fusiliers - Dragonets, Caesionidae - Callionymidae. Zoonetics, Australia. 304-622 p. (Ref. 48636)
- Kuiter, R.H.0 Tropical reef-fishes of the western Pacific Indonesia and adjacent waters. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta. 314 p. (Ref. 8631)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Masuda, H. and G.R. Allen0 Meeresfische der Welt - Groß-Indopazifische Region. Tetra Verlag, Herrenteich, Melle. 528 p. (Ref. 9137)
- Mindanao State University at Naawan0 Rapid resource appraisal of Davao Gulf. Mindanao State University at Naawan Foundation for Science and Techology Development, Inc. (Ref. 43437)
- Myers, R.F. 1991. Micronesian reef fishes. Second Ed. Coral Graphics, Barrigada, Guam. 298 p.
- Myers, R.F.0 Micronesian reef fishes. Second Ed. Coral Graphics, Barrigada, Guam. 298 p. (Ref. 1602)
- Myers, R.F.0 Micronesian reef fishes: a comprehensive guide to the coral reef fishes of Micronesia, 3rd revised and expanded edition. Coral Graphics, Barrigada, Guam. 330 p. (Ref. 37816)
- Nakabo, T.0 Fishes of Japan with pictorial keys to the species, English edition II. Tokai University Press, Japan, pp 867-1749. (Ref. 43239)
- Nguyen, N.T. and V.Q. Nguyen0 Biodiversity and living resources of the coral reef fishes in Vietnam marine waters. Science and Technology Publishing House, Hanoi. (Ref. 58534)
- Ocean Biogeographic Information System0 Data Extent Map: OBIS Stored Distribution-Abudefduf lorenzi. (data sourced from FishBase DiGIR Provider-Philippine Server). Retrieved January 10, 2006 at www.iobis.org. (Ref. 56020)
- Paratype: Hensley, D. A. & Allen, G. R. 1977. Records of the Western Australian Museum. 6 (1): 109.
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Shao, K.-T., J.-P. Chen, P.-H. Kao and C.-Y. Wu0 Fish fauna and their geographical distribution along the western coast of Taiwan. Acata Zoologica Taiwanica 4(2):113-140. (Ref. 43515)
- Shao, K.-T., K.-H. Chang and W. Chang0 Notes on the six new records of damselfishes (Pisces: Pomacentridae) from Taiwan. J. Taiwan Mus. 38(2):39-46. (Ref. 43511)
- Shen, S.C. (ed.)0 Fishes of Taiwan. Department of Zoology, National Taiwan University, Taipei. 960 p. (Ref. 5193)
- Thresher, R.E., P.L. Colin and L.J. Bell0 Planktonic duration, distribution and population structure of western and central Pacific damselfishes (Pomacentridae). Copeia 1989(2):420-434. (Ref. 36961)
- White, A. and H. Calumpong0 Saving Tubbataha Reef: Earthwatch expedition to the Philippines '92. Silliman J. 36(2):77-105. (Ref. 42484)
- World Wide Fund for Nature (Philippines)0 Annual Ecosystem Research & Monitoring Reports. Tubbataha Conservation Project. WWF-Philippines. Electronic file. (Ref. 53416)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!