The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Brandon-Jones, D. 1978. Comments on the proposal to conserve Colobidae Blyth, 1875, as the family-group name for the leaf-eating monkeys (Mammalia, Primates). Z.N.(S.) 2094. Bulletin of Zoological Nomenclature, vol. 35, part 2. 69-70
- Delson, Eric. 1976. The family-group name of the leaf-eating monkeys (Mammalia, Primates): a proposal to give Colobidae Blyth, 1876, precedence over Semnopithecidae Owen, 1843, and Presbytina Gray, 1825. Z.N. (S.) 2094. Bulletin of Zoological Nomenclature, vol. 33, part 2. 85-89
- International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature. 1982. OPINION 1202: Colobinae Jerdon, 1867 (1825) (Primates): Conserved. Bulletin of Zoological Nomenclature, vol. 39, part 2. 91-94
- Mittermeier, Rusell A., Anthony B. Rylands, and Don E. Wilson, eds. 2013. Handbook of the Mammals of the World. Volume 3. Primates. 951
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vol. 1. xxxv + 743
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!