The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Carleton, Michael D. / Anderson, Sydney, and J. Knox Jones, Jr., eds. 1984. Chapter 9: Introduction to Rodents. Orders and Families of Recent Mammals of the World
- Carleton, Michael D., and Guy G. Musser / Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Order Rodentia. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vol. 2. 745-752
- G. C. Varley, The concept of energy flow applied to a woodland community. In: Animal Populations in Relation to Their Food Resources, A. Watson, Ed. (Blackwell Scientific, Oxford, England, 1970), pp. 389-401, from p. 389.
- L. W. Swan, The ecology of the high Himalayas, Sci. Am. 205:68-78, from pp. 76-77 (October 1961).
- McKenna, Malcolm C., and Susan K. Bell. 1997. Classification of mammals above the species level. 631
- Myers, P., R. Espinosa, C. S. Parr, T. Jones, G. S. Hammond, and T. A. Dewey. 2006. The Animal Diversity Web (online). Accessed February 16, 2011 at http://animaldiversity.org. http://www.animaldiversity.org
- R. D. Bird, Biotic communities of the Aspen Parkland of central Canada, Ecology, 11:356-442, from p. 410 (1930).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!