Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:3
Specimens with Barcodes:3
Species With Barcodes:3
- Genus Chaetocauda
- Chinese Dormouse, Chaetocauda sichuanensis
- Genus Dryomys
- Genus Eliomys, Garden Dormice
- Genus Hypnomys† (Balearic dormouse)
- Genus Muscardinus
- Hazel Dormouse, Muscardinus avellanarius
- Genus Myomimus, Mouse-tailed dormice
- Genus Selevinia
- Desert Dormouse, Selevinia betpakdalaensis
- Holden, M. E.. 2005. Family Gliridae. pp. 819–841 in Mammal Species of the World a Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
|This article about a rodent is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!