The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Phylogenetic relationships of Corylus species (Betulaceae) based on nuclear ribosomal DNA ITS region and chloroplast matK gene sequences. Systematic Botany. 25, (2000).
- Nasir, E. & S. I. Ali (eds). 1980-2005. Fl. Pakistan Univ. of Karachi, Karachi.
- R. D. Bird, Biotic communities of the Aspen Parkland of central Canada, Ecology, 11:356-442, from p. 406 (1930).
- R. D. Bird, Biotic communities of the Aspen Parkland of central Canada, Ecology, 11:356-442, from p. 410 (1930).
- Species Plantarum 2: 998. 1753. (1 May 1753) (Sp. Pl.)
- Hazelnuts. Fruit Breeding—Volume III Nuts.. New York: John Wiley & Sons. (1996).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!