Data about <i>Melastoma affine</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Melastoma affine
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- An area with a high density of trees. A small forest may be called a wood.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!