The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Pelham, Jonathan P. 2008. A catalogue of the butterflies of the United States and Canada with a complete bibliography of the descriptive and systematic literature. Journal of Research on the Lepidoptera, vol. 40. xiv + 658
- Shimada T, Kurimoto Y, Kobayashi M. 1995. Phylogenetic relationship of silkmoths inferred from sequence data of the arylphorin gene. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, 4, 223-234.
- Wahlberg N, Brower AVZ, and Nylin S. 2005. Phylogenetic relationships of tribes and genera in the subfamily Nymphalinae ((Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae) based on three gene sequences. Biol. J. Linn. Soc. 86: 227-251.
- Wahlberg N, Zimmermann M. 2000. Pattern of phylogenetic relationships among members of the tribe Melitaeini (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae) inferred from mitochondrial DNa sequences. Cladistics, 16, 347-363.
- Wahlberg N, and Zimmermann M. 2000. Pattern of phylogenetic relationships among members of the tribe Melitaeini (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae) inferred from mitochondrial DNA sequences. Cladistics 16: 347-363.
- Wahlberg, N. & Freitas, A. V. 2007 Colonization of and radiation in South America by butterflies in the subtribe Phyciodina (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 44, 1257-1272.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!