Data about <i>Toia calceformis</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
geographic distribution includes
|Belgian Exclusive Economic Zone||World Register of Marine Species|
|European waters (ERMS scope)||World Register of Marine Species|
|Mediterranean Sea||World Register of Marine Species|
Glossary for Toia calceformis
- An area of water bordered by land on three sides.
- geographic distribution includes
- This organism is known to be present in this location or region
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- A liquid or semi-liquid mixture of water and some combination of soil, silt, and clay.
- A naturally occurring granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!