The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- (2006). Alien species and other notable records from a rapid assessment survey of marinas on the south coast of England. Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom, 86, 1329-1337. http://www.marlin.ac.uk/speciesbibliography.php?species=2791
- Botrylloides violaceus
- The Light and Smith Manual: Intertidal Invertebrates from Central California to Oregon. 1001. Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press. (2007).
- (1997). The species directory of the marine fauna and flora of the British Isles and surrounding seas. Belfast: Ulster Museum. [Ulster Museum publication, no. 276.] http://www.marlin.ac.uk/speciesbibliography.php?species=2680
- Persistence and differential distribution of nonindigenous ascidians in harbors of the Southern California Bight. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 259, 145-161. (2003).
- Distaplia alaskensis sp. nov. (Ascidiacea, Aplousobranchia) and other new ascidian records from south-central Alaska, with a redescription of Ascidia columbiana (Huntsman, 1912). Canadian Journal of Zoology. 79, 1766-1781. (2001).
- Ein Beitrag zur Kenntnis der japanischen Botryllidae (Vorlaufige Mitteilung). Proceedings of the Imperial Academy of Tokyo. 39, 607-609. (1927).
- Marine invasion history and vector analysis of California: a hotspot for western North America. Diversity and Distributions. 17, 362-373. (2011).
- (1981). Studies on Japanese compound styelid ascidians II. A new species of the genus Botrylloides and redescription of B. violaceus Oka. Publications of the Seto Marine Biological Laboratory, XXVI , 357-368. http://www.marlin.ac.uk/speciesbibliography.php?species=2791
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!