The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- "A Key to Cladocerans" (On-line). Accessed April 12, 2000 at http://www.for.gov.bc.ca.
- "Crustacea - Class Branchiopoda" (On-line). Accessed April 12, 2000 at http://orion1.paisley.ac.uk.
- "Reproduction - Daphnia Style, Daphnia as Predators; What do Daphnia eat, Anatomy of the Daphnia, Habitat of Daphnia, The Daphnia as Prey" (On-line). Accessed April 12, 2000 at http://www.science.mcmaster.ca.
- 1996. database, NODC Taxonomic Code
- 2004. pre-press, American Fisheries Society Special Publication 31
- Colin Nicol, J. 1960. The Biology of Marine Animals. New York: Interscience Publishers, Inc..
- D.G.G., G. "Climate Change and Phytoplankton" (On-line). Accessed April 12, 2000 at http://www.ife.ac.uk.
- Daphnia pulex agg.
- Fox, R. 1994. "Invertebrate Anatomy" (On-line). Accessed April 12, 2000 at http://science.lander.edu.
- Fryer, G. "Cladocera - The Water Fleas" (On-line). Accessed April 12, 2000 at http://www.fiss.purplenet.co.uk.
- Garvey, K. November 1, 1996. "Daphnia (water flea)" (On-line). Accessed April 12, 2000 at http://it.stlawu.edu.
- Green, G. September 29, 1997. "Water Fleas" (On-line). Accessed April 12, 2000 at http://royal.okanagan.bc.ca.
- H. M. Wilbur, Competition, predation, and the structure of the Ambystoma-Rana sylvatica community, Ecology 53:3-21, from p. 14 (1972).
- Hassel, M. 1978. The Dynamics of Arthropod Predator-Prey Systems. Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press.
- Jonsson et al. 2005. Food webs, body size, and species abundance in ecological community description. Advances in Ecological Research 36:1-78.
- McCafferty, W. 1981. Aquatic Entomology. Boston: Science Books International, Inc..
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2015). ITIS Regional: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Dec 2014). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Parmentier, J., W. Egmond. 1999. "Water Fleas" (On-line). Accessed April 12, 2000 at http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk.
- Sterry, S. "Population Structure and Daphnia" (On-line). Accessed April 12, 2000 at http://biology.uoregon.edu.
- Waterman, T. 1960. The Physiology of Crustacea - Metabolism and Growth. New York, San Francisco, London: Academic Press.
- Waterman, T. 1961. The Physiology of Crustacea - Sense Organs, Integration, and Behavior. New York and London: Academic Press.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!