The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Dalebout, M. L., C. Scott Baker, D. Steel, K. Thompson, K. M. Robertson, S. J. Chivers, et al. 2014. Resurrection of Mesoplodon hotaula Deraniyagala 1963: A new species of beaked whale in the tropical Indo-Pacific. Marine Mammal Science, Early View (Online Version of Record published before inclusion in an issue). unpaginated
- Deraniyagala, P. E. P. (1963). A new beaked whale from Ceylon. Ceylon Today 12:13--14.
- Hershkovitz, Philip. 1966. Catalog of Living Whales. United States National Museum Bulletin 246. viii + 259
- Mead, James G., and Robert L. Brownell, Jr. / Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Order Cetacea. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vol. 1. 723-743
- Perrin, W. (2015). Mesoplodon hotaula Deraniyagala, 1963. In: Perrin, W.F. (2015) World Cetacea Database. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=384422
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!