The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Andriyashev, A.P. and N.V. Chernova0 Annotated list of fishlike vertebrates and fish of the arctic seas and adjacent waters. J. Ichthyol. 35(1):81-123. (Ref. 43202)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Intitut fur Seefischerei (ISH). BIOLAB Forschungsinstitut, Hohenwestedt, Germany. (Ref. 35509)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. (Ref. 40919)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Coad, B.W. and J.D. Reist0 Annotated list of the arctic marine fishes of Canada. Can. MS Rep. Fish Aquat. Sci. 2674:iv:+112 p. (Ref. 58426)
- Coad, B.W.0 Encyclopedia of Canadian fishes. Canadian Museum of Nature and Canadian Sportfishing Productions Inc. Singapore. (Ref. 12204)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Haedrich, R.L. and N.R. Merrett0 Summary atlas of deep-living demersal fishes in the North Atlantic Basin. J. Nat. Hist. 22:1325-1362. (Ref. 40643)
- Hureau, J.-C. and T. Monod (eds.)0 Supplement. Check-list of the fishes of the north-eastern Atlantic and of the Mediterranean. p.339-394. In J.-C. Hureau and Th. Monod (eds.) Check-list of the fishes of the north-eastern Atlantic and of the Mediterranean.United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Paris, France. Vols 1-2. 683 p. (Ref. 51024)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Jonsson, G.0 Islenskir fiskar. Fiolvi, Reykjavik, 568 pp. (Ref. 12462)
- Krefft, G.0 Alepocephalidae. p. 86-93. In J. C. Hureau and Th. Monod (eds.) Check-list of the fishes of the north-eastern Atlantic and of the Mediterranean (CLOFNAM), UNESCO, Paris. Vol. 1. (Ref. 84500)
- Markle, D.F. and J.-C. Qu
- Markle, D.F. and Y.I. Sazanov. 1990. Alepocephalidae. p. 246-264. In J.C. Quero, J.C. Hureau, C. Karrer, A. Post and L. Saldanha (eds.) Check-list of the fishes of the eastern tropical Atlantic (CLOFETA). JNICT, Lisbon; SEI, Paris; and UNESCO, Paris. Vol. 1.
- Markle, D.F. and Y.I. Sazanov0 Alepocephalidae. p. 246-264. In J.C. Quero, J.C. Hureau, C. Karrer, A. Post and L. Saldanha (eds.) Check-list of the fishes of the eastern tropical Atlantic (CLOFETA). JNICT, Lisbon; SEI, Paris; and UNESCO, Paris. Vol. 1. (Ref. 4460)
- Mecklenburg, K.C., P.R. M
- Moore, J.A., M. Vecchione, K.E. Hartel, B.B. Collette, J.K. Galbraith, R. Gibbons, M. Turnipseed, M. Southworth and E. Watkins0 Biodiversity of Bear seamount, New England seamount chain: results of exploratory trawling. Scientific Council Research Document. Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization. Dartmouth NS 01/155:8p. (Ref. 50906)
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith. 2003. An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248
- Mouritsen, R.0 Fiskan
- Nielsen, J.G. and E. Bertelsen0 Fisk i gr
- Ocean Biogeographic Information System0 Alepocephalus agassizii Data Extent Map (from OBIS Australia/ C Square Mapper). (data sourced from MAR-ECO (EUROBIS), FishBase DiGIR Provider-Philippine Server, The Deepwater Program: Northern Gulf of Mexico Continental Slope Habitat and Benthic Ecology-DgoMB: Fish, Southampton Oceanography Center Discovery Collections Midwater Database, Canadian Museum of Nature-Fish Collection (OBIS Canada), Atlantic Reference Centre (OBIS Canada)). Retrieved August 28, 2006 at www.iobis.org. (Ref. 57313)
- Rass, T.S.0 Deep-sea fish in the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico (the American Mediterranean Region). p. 509-526. In Symposium on Investigations and Resources of the Caribbean Sea and Adjacent Regions. UNESCO, Paris. (Ref. 27768)
- Scott, W.B. and M.G. Scott0 Atlantic fishes of Canada. Can. Bull. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 219:731 p. (Ref. 5951)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!