The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Marine Algae of California. 827 pages. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press. (1976).
- Biology and systematics of heterokont and haptophyte algae. American Journal of Botany. 91, 1508-1522. (2004).
- Guiry, Michael D. (2015). Laminariales. In: Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. (2015). AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway (taxonomic information republished from AlgaeBase with permission of M.D. Guiry). Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=845
- A multi-gene molecular investigation of the kelp (Laminariales, Phaeophyceae) supports substantial taxonomic reorganization. Journal of Phycology. 42, 493-512. (2006).
- Seaweeds in Cold Seas: Evolution and Carbon Acquisition. Annals of Botany. 90(4), 525 - 536. (2002).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!