The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ann. Mag. Nat. Hist., (10) 16, 402.
- Ann. Mag. Nat. Hist., (7) 17, 321.
- Review of African genera Arthroleptis Smith, 1849 and Phrynobatrachus Gunther, 1862 (Amphibia, Anura). Alytes (Paris). 25, 99-172. (2008).
- Frost, Darrel R. 1997. Amphibian Species of the World, A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. Second edition
- Proc. zool. Soc. London, 1862, 190.
- Complex patterns of speciation and diversity among African frogs (genus Phrynobatrachus). Molecular Phylogenetics & Evolution. 55, 883-900. (2010).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!