The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Halyomorpha halys (Stal) (Heteroptera : Pentatomidae): A polyphagous plant pest from Asia newly detected in North America . PROCEEDINGS OF THE ENTOMOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF WASHINGTON . 105, 225-237. (2003).
- Hoebeke, E. Richard, and Maureen E. Carter. 2003. Halyomorpha halys (Stål) (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae): a polyphagous plant pest from Asia newly detected in North America. Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington, vol. 105, no. 1. 225-237
- Life History of the Invasive Species Halyomorpha halys (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) in Northeastern United States. Annals of the Entomological Society of America. 102, 608-616. (2009).
- Seasonal Occurrence and Impact of Halyomorpha halys (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) in Tree Fruit. Journal of Economic Entomology. 102, 1133-1140. (2009).
- Developmental Rate Estimation and Life Table Analysis for Halyomorpha halys (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae). Environmental Entomology. 37, 348-355. (2008).
- First records of an invasive bug in Europe: Halyomorpha halys Stål (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae), a new pest on woody ornamentals and fruit trees?. BULLETIN DE LA SOCIÉTÉ ENTOMOLOGIQUE SUISSE. 81, 1-8. (2008).
- A New Species of Trissolcus (Hymenoptera: Scelionidae) Parasitizing Eggs of Halyomorpha halys (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae) in China with Comments on Its Biology. Annals of the Entomological Society of America. 102, 39-47. (2009).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!