Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:95
Specimens with Barcodes:86
Species With Barcodes:13
Cauchas is a genus of the fairy longhorn moth family (Adelidae). Among these, it belongs to subfamily Adelinae. The taxon Cauchas was originally created as a subgenus of the genus Adela but was raised to the genus level in 1980.
- Cauchas albiantennella (Burmann, 1943)
- Cauchas anatolica (Rebel, 1902)
- Cauchas breviantennella Nielsen & Johansson, 1980
- Cauchas brunnella Nielsen & Johansson, 1980
- Cauchas canalella (Eversmann, 1844)
- Cauchas cockerelli (Busck, 1915)
- Cauchas cyanella (Busck, 1915)
- Cauchas dietziella (Kearfott, 1908)
- Cauchas discalis Braun, 1925
- Cauchas fibulella (Denis & Schiffermüller, 1775)
- Cauchas florella (Staudinger, 1871)
- Cauchas leucocerella (Scopoli, 1763)
- Cauchas rufifrontella (Treitschke, 1833)
- Cauchas rufimitrella (Scopoli, 1763)
- Cauchas sedella (Busck, 1915)
- Cauchas simpliciella (Walsingham, 1880)
- Cauchas terskella Kuprijakov, 1994
- Cauchas tridesma (Meyrick, 1912)
- Neilsen (1980). Entomologica Scandinavica 11 (2): 162.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!