The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Grinder, Martha I., Paul R. Krausman, and Robert S. Hoffmann. 2006. Equus asinus. Mammalian Species, no. 794. 1-9
- Groves, Colin, and Peter Grubb. 2011. Ungulate Taxonomy. ix + 317
- International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature. 2003. OPINION 2027 (Case 3010): Usage of 17 specific names based on wild species which are pre-dated by or contemporary with those based on domestic animals (Lepidoptera, Osteichthyes, Mammalia): conserved. Bulletin of Zoological Nomenclature, vol. 60, part 1. 81-84
- U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service. 1974. Taking, Possession, Transportation, Sale, Purchase, Barter, Exportation, and Importation of Wildlife. Federal Register, vol. 39, no. 3. 1158-1185
- U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service. 2012. Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants; Technical Correction for African Wild Ass. Federal Register, vol. 77, no. 108. 33100-33103
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2000
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!