The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Baker, Robert J., Steven R. Hoofer, Calvin A. Porter, and Ronald A. Van Den Bussche. 2003. Diversification among New World Leaf-nosed Bats: an evolutionary hypothesis and classification inferred from digenomic congruence of DNA sequence. Occasional Papers of the Museum of Texas Tech University, no. 230. 1-32
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Gardner, Alfred L., ed. 2008. Mammals of South America, Vol. 1: Marsupials, Xenarthrans, Shrews, and Bats. xx + 669
- Simmons, Nancy B. / Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Order Chiroptera. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 312-529
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!