Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:370
Specimens with Barcodes:359
Species With Barcodes:5
Hypagyrtis is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae.
- Hypagyrtis brendae Heitzman, 1975
- Hypagyrtis caesia (Herrich-Schaffer, 1892)
- Hypagyrtis esther (Barnes, 1928)
- Hypagyrtis globulariae (Guerin-Meneville, 1844)
- Hypagyrtis pallidaria Warren, 1907
- Hypagyrtis piniata (Packard, 1870)
- Hypagyrtis unipunctata (Haworth, 1809)
This genus has been placed in various tribes over time: Forbes (1948) placed it in Melanolophiini, McGuffin (1977) moved it to Boarmiini. Hodges et al. (1983) moved it to Bistonini and finally Rindge (1985) moved it back to Boarmiini.
|This Boarmiini-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!