The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ohl, Michael. 2004. Annotated catalog of the Mantispidae of the World (Neuroptera). Contributions on Entomology, International, vol. 5, no. 3. 131-262
- Oswald J.D. (2013). LDL Neuropterida Species of the World (version Sep 2007). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Penny, Norman D., Philip A. Adams, and Lionel A. Stange. 1997. Species catalog of the Neuroptera, Megaloptera, and Raphidioptera of America North of Mexico. Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences, vol. 50, no. 3. 39-114
- Penny, Norman D., ed. 2002. A Guide to the Lacewings (Neuroptera) of Costa Rica. Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences, vol. 53, no. 12. 161-457
- Reynoso-Velasco, Daniel, and Atilano Contreras-Ramos. 2008. Mantispidae (Neuroptera) of Mexico: Distribution and Key to Genera. Annals of the Entomological Society of America, vol. 101, no. 4. 703-712
- Say, T. 1824. Order Neuroptera. Pp. 303-310 in Narrative of an expedition to the source of St. Peter's River, Lake Winnepeek, Lake of the Woods, &c. &c. performed in the year 1823, by order of the Hon. J. C. Calhoun, Secretary of War, under the command of Stephen H. Long, Major U.S.T.E., W. H. Keating, ed. Vol. 2. Carey and Lea, Philadelphia.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!