Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:1
Specimens with Barcodes:1
Species With Barcodes:1
- Asian Garden Dormouse, Eliomys melanurus
- Maghreb Garden Dormouse, Eliomys munbyanus
- Garden Dormouse, Eliomys quercinus
- Briellian Dormouse, Eliomys briellensis +
- Holden, M. E.. 2005. Family Gliridae. Pp. 819-841 in Mammal Species of the World a Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
- Reumer J.W.F. 2001. Gliridae (Mammalia, Rodentia) from the Zuurland boreholes near Rotterdam, the
Netherlands. Deinsea 8: 41-47
|Wikispecies has information related to: Eliomys|
|This article about a rodent is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!