The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Holotype: Sasaki, M. 1920. Proc. U.S. Natl. Mus. 57(2310): 180.; Sasaki, M. 1920. Proc. U.S. Natl. Mus. 57(2310): 180, pl. 24, fig. 4.
- Paratype: Sasaki, M. 1920. Proc. U.S. Natl. Mus. 57(2310): 180.; Sasaki, M. 1920. Proc. U.S. Natl. Mus. 57(2310): 180, pl. 24, fig. 4.
- Robson, G. C. 1929. A Monograph of the Recent Cephalopoda. Part I. Octopodinae. 1-236
- Roper, C. F. E. and M. J. Sweeney. 1978. A catalog of the type-specimens of Recent Cephalopoda in the National Museum of Natural History. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 278. 1-19
- Sasaki, M. 1920. Report on Cephalopods collected during 1906 by the United States Bureau of Fisheries steamer "Albatross" in the northwestern Pacific. Proceedings of the United States National Museum, 57 (2310). 163-203
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!