- Conus biliosus meyeri Walls, 1979
- Conus biliosus parvulus Link, 1807 (synonyms: Conus parvulus Link, 1807; Conus imperator Woolacott, 1956; Conus roseus Lamarck, 1810)
The size of an adult shell varies between 25 mm and 64 mm.
|This section requires expansion. (August 2011)|
This species occurs in the Western Indian Ocean (from South Africa to Somalia) and along India and Sri Lanka; in the Pacific Ocean from Indonesia to the Philippines and to Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and Queensland.
- Filmer R.M. (2001). A Catalogue of Nomenclature and Taxonomy in the Living Conidae 1758 - 1998. Backhuys Publishers, Leiden. 388pp
- Tucker J.K. (2009). Recent cone species database. September 4th 2009 Edition
- Tucker J.K. & Tenorio M.J. (2009) Systematic classification of Recent and fossil conoidean gastropods. Hackenheim: Conchbooks. 296 pp.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!