Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:1
Specimens with Barcodes:1
Species With Barcodes:1
Species within the genus Austrasiatica include: 
- Austrasiatica alexhuberti Lorenz and Huber, 2000
- Austrasiatica deforgesi Lorenz, 2002
- Austrasiatica hirasei (Roberts, 1913)
- Austrasiatica langfordi (Kuroda, 1938)
- Austrasiatica sakurai (Habe, 1970)
- Meyer, C.P. (2004) Toward comprehensiveness: Increased molecular sampling within Cypraeidae and its phylogenetic implications. Malacologia 46(1): 127-156. page(s): 132
|This Cypraeidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!