The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Chun, C. 1913. Cephalopoda. Report on the Scientific Results of the "Michael Sars" North Atlantic Deep-sea Expedition 1910, 3(1). Reprinted by Bergen Museum, 1933, 21 pages.
- Chun, C. 1913. Cephalopoda. Report on the scientific results of the "Michael Sars" north Atlantic Deep-sea Expedition 1910, 3 (1). 1-28
- Nesis, K. N. 1982/87. Abridged key to the cephalopod mollusks of the world's ocean. 385+ii pp. Light and Food Industry Publishing House, Moscow. (In Russian.). Translated into English by B. S. Levitov, ed. by L. A. Burgess (1987), Cephalopods of the world. T. F. H. Publications, Neptune City, NJ, 351pp.
- Rancurel, P. 1973. Mastigoteuthis hjorti Chun 1913 description de trois échantillons proventant du Golfe de Guinée. Cah. O.R.S.T.O.M., ser. Océanogr., 11: 27-32.
- Roper, C.F.E. and C.C. Lu 1990. Comparative morphology and function of dermal structures in oceanic squids (Cephalopoda). Smithson. Contr. Zool., No. 493: 1-40.
- Salcedo-Vargas, M. A. 1997. Cephalopods from the Netherlands Indian Ocean Programme (NIOP)-II. Mastigoteuthid lineage and related forms. Beaufortia, 47 (3). 91-108
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Vecchione, M., C. F. E. Roper, M. J. Sweeney and C. C. Lu. 2001. Distribution, relative abundance and developmental morphology of paralarval cephalopods in the western north Atlantic Ocean. NOAA Technical Report NMFS 152: 1-58.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!