The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Jorgensen, E. M. 2007. Identification, distribution and relative abundance of paralarval gonatid squids (Cephalopoda: Oegopsida: Gonatidae)from the Gulf of Alaska, 2001-2003. Journ. Molluscan Studies, 73: 155-165.
- Kubodera, T. and T. Okutani. 1977. Description of a New Species of Gonatid Squid, Gonatus madokai, n. sp., from the Northwest Pacific, with Notes on Morphological Changes with Growth and Distribution in Immature Stages (Cephalopoda: Oegopsida). Venus, 36(3):123-151.
- Kubodera, T. and T. Okutani. 1977. Description of a new species of gonatid squid, Gonatus madokai, n. sp., from the northwest Pacific, with notes on morphological changes with growth and distribution in immature stages (Cephalopoda: Oegopsida). Venus, 36 (3). 123-151
- Nesis, K. N. 1997. Gonatid squids in the subarctic North Pacific: ecology, biogeography, niche diversity and rolein the ecosystem. Advance In Marine Biology, 32: 243-324.
- Okutani, T., M. Tagawa, and H. Horikawa. 1987. Cephalopods from continental shelf and slope around Japan
- Okutani, T., T. Kubodera and K. Jefferts. 1983. Diversity, distribution and ecology of gonatid squids in the subarctic Pacific: A review. Bull. Ocean Res. Inst., Univ. Tokyo, No. 26 (1):150-192.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!