The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- A. G. Hildrew, C. R. Townsend and A. Hasham, 1985. The predatory Chironomidae of an iron-rich stream: feeding ecology and food web structure. Ecol. Entomol. 10:403-413, from p. 412.
- C. B. D. Garrett, Seventy new Diptera -- key to the Pseudoleria, Helomyzidae, Tipulidae, Chiromidae, Dixinae, Orphnephilidae, Mycetophilidae. Cranbrook: Privately published, 1925, p. 16 pp.
- C. P. Alexander and G. W. Byers, “Chapter 7. Tipulidae”, in Manual of Nearctic Diptera, vol. 1, J. F. McAlpine, B. V. Peterson, G. E. Shewell, H. J. Teskey, J. R. Vockeroth, and D. M. Wood Ottawa: Research Branch, Agriculture Canada, 1981, pp. 153-190.
- N. C. Collins, R. Mitchell and R. G. Wiegert, 1976. Functional analysis of a thermal spring ecosystem, with an evaluation of the role of consumers. Ecology 57:1221-1232, from p. 1222.
- P. W. Glynn, Community composition, structure, and interrelationships in the marine intertidal Endocladia Muricata - Balanus glandula association in Monterey Bay, California, Beaufortia 12(148):1-198, from p. 133 (1965).
- Wyatt, N. (2015). Tipulidae. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=150929
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!