Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:2
Specimens with Barcodes:1
Species With Barcodes:2
Relevance to Humans and Ecosystems
Whole plant: In French Guiana it is pulverised and applied in a plaster around a fracture in order to reduce it, and the immobilized body-part is tied with strips of Gynerium sagittatum.
- Psittacanthus angustifolius
- Psittacanthus barlowii
- Psittacanthus cupulifer
- Psittacanthus flavo-viridis Eichler
- Psittacanthus pluricotyledonarius Rizzini
- Psittacanthus robustus (Mart.) Mart.
- Psittacanthus sonorae
- "Mistletoes in North America, Chapter 2: Psittacanthus in Mexico" (PDF). United States Forest Service. 2002. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
French: gui. FG Creole: caca zozo.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!