The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- The Plants of Pehr Forsskal's "Flora Ageyptiaco-Arabica". Kew: Kew Publishing.. (1994).
- Gibbs Russell, G. E., W. G. M. Welman, E. Retief, K. L. Immelman, G. Germishuizen, B. J. Pienaar, M. Van Wyk & A. Nicholas. 1987. List of species of southern African plants. Mem. Bot. Surv. S. Africa 2(1–2): 1–152(pt. 1), 1–270(pt. 2).
- Flora of Egypt. Cairo: Al Hadara Publishing.. (Submitted).
- Species Plantarum, Editio Secunda 1: 552. 1762. (Sp. Pl. (ed. 2))
- Students’ Flora of Egypt, 2nd Ed. Cairo: Cairo University Press.. (1974).
- Flora of Egypt. Bulletin of the Faculty of Science. Cairo: Cairo University Press.. (Submitted).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!