The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Gofas, S. (2015). Sepiola. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=138483
- Hoyle, W. E. 1910. A list of the generic names of Dibranchiate Cephalopoda with their type species. Abhandlungen der Senckenbergischen Naturforschenden Gesellschaft, 32. 407-413
- Leach W. E. (1817). Synopsis of the orders, families and genera of the class Cephalopoda. The Zoological Miscellany; being descriptions of new or interesting animals 3(30): 137-141.
- Leach, W. E. 1817. Synopsis of the orders, families, and genera of the class Cephalopoda. The Zoological Miscellany; being descriptions of new or interesting animals, 3 (30). 137-141
- Naef, A. 1921-1923. Die Cephalopoden. Fauna e Flora del Golfo di Napoli, Monographie 35, Vol I, Parts I and II, Systematik, pp 1-863.
- Nesis, K. N. 1982/87. Abridged key to the cephalopod mollusks of the world's ocean. 385+ii pp. Light and Food Industry Publishing House, Moscow. (In Russian.). Translated into English by B. S. Levitov, ed. by L. A. Burgess (1987), Cephalopods of the world. T. F. H. Publications, Neptune City, NJ, 351pp
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!