The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- . 1898. Notes on Clam-Culture. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Report of the Commissioner (United States Commission of Fish and Fisheries), 1896/1897; Plate V
- Bouchet, P.; Gofas, S. (2015). Crassostrea Sacco, 1897. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=138297
- Gill development, functional and evolutionary implications in the Pacific oyster <i>Crassostrea gigas</i> (Bivalvia: Ostreidae). Marine Biology. 149(3), 547-563. (2006).
- Kellogg, James L. 1910. Shell-Fish Industries. New York City, NY : Henry Holt and Company. American nature series, group IV, Working with Nature; Fig. 11
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!