The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Catalogue of the Mollusca in the collection of the British Museum, 2. Pteropoda. 4, 45. London: British Museum, E. Newman. (1850).
- Pteropoda. Tiefsee Exp. 1898-1899. 4, 314. (1905).
- Euthecosomata, a group with remarkable developmental stages (Gastropoda, Pteropoda). 375. (1967).
- Pseudothecosomata, gymnosomata and heteropoda (gastropoda). 484. Amsterdam: Bohn, Scheltema & Holkeme Utrecht. (1976).
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- Styliola sinecosta, a new species of pteropod (Opisthobranchia:Thecosomata) from Barbados, West Indies. Veliger. 16, 296. (1974).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!