The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Blainville, H. D. 1824. Mollusques, Mollusca (Malacoz.). Dictionnaire des Sciences Naturelles, 32. 1-394
- Nesis, K. N. 1982. Abridged key to the cephalopod mollusks of the world's ocean. 385+ii pp. Light and Food Industry Publishing House, Moscow. (In Russian.). Translated into English by B. S. Levitov, ed. by L. A. Burgess (1987), Cephalopods of the world. T. F. H. Publications, Neptune City, NJ, 351pp.
- Segawa, S., S. Hirayama and T. Okutani. 1993. Is Sepioteuthis lessoniana in Okinawa a single species? Pp. 513-521. In: T. Okutani, R. K. O'Dor and T. Kubodera (eds). Recent Advances in Cephalopod Fisheries Biology. Tokai University Press, Tokyo.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Vecchione, M. J., T. F. Brakoniecki, Y. Natsukari and R. T. Hanlon / N. A. Voss et al., eds. 1998. A provisional generic classification of the family Loliginidae. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 215-222
- Vecchione, M., T. F. Brakoniecki, Y. Natsukari and R. T. Hanlon. 1998. A provisional generic classification of the family Loliginidae. Smithson. Contr. Zool., 586
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!