The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Forsyth, A. 1992. Exploring the World of Insects: The Equinox Guide to Insect Behaviour. Camden House.
- G. Fryer, 1957. The trophic interrelationships and ecology of some littoral communities of Lake Nyasa with special reference to the fishes, and a discussion of the evolution of a group of rock-frequenting Cichlidae. Proc. Zool. Soc. London 132:153-281, f
- G. Fryer, The trophic interrelationships and ecology of some littoral communities of Lake Nyasa, Proc. London Zool. Soc. 132:153-229, from p. 219 (1959).
- Henry, Thomas J., and Richard C. Froeschner, eds. 1988. Catalog of the Heteroptera, or True Bugs, of Canada and the Continental United States. xix + 958
- McGavin, George C. 1993. Bugs of the World. 192
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!