The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Kristensen, T. 1981. The genus Gonatus Gray, 1849 (Mollusca: Cephalopoda) in the North Atlantic. A revision of the North Atlantic species and description of Gonatus steenstrupi n. sp. Steenstrupia, 7(4): 61-99.
- Kubodera, T. and T. Okutani. 1986. New and Rare Cephalopods from the Antarctic Waters. Memoirs of National Institute of Polar Research, Special Issue, 44:129-143.
- Lönnberg, E. 1898. On the Cephalopods collected by the Swedish Expedition to Tierra del Fuego, 1895-96. Svenska Expeditionen till Magellanslanderna, 2 (4). 49-64
- Nesis, K. N. 1987. Cephalopods of the World: Squids, Cuttlefishes, Octopuses, and Allies. 351
- Okutani, T. 2005. Cuttlefishes and squids of the world. Publication for the 40th Aniversary of the Foundation of National Cooperative Association of Squid Processors. 253pp.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!