Data about <i>Bugula flabellata</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
||IRMNG - Interim Register of Marine and Nonmarine Genera.|
Glossary for Bugula flabellata
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- This taxon is still in existence, as opposed to extinct.
- extinction status
- Indicates whether a taxon is extant (living today) or extinct.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- intertidal zone
- The area of the foreshore and seabed that is exposed to the air at low tide and submerged at high tide, i.e., the area between tide marks.
- marine habitat
- A habitat that is in or on a sea or ocean containing high concentrations of dissolved salts and other total dissolved solids (typically >35 grams dissolved salts per litre).
- A mass of the mineral material of the crust of the Earth.
- A large expanse of saline water usually connected with an ocean.
- That part of the land in immediate contact with a body of water including the area between high and low water lines.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!