The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Dictionnaire des Sciences Naturelles [Second edition] 25: 388. 1822. (Dict. Sci. Nat. (ed. 2))
- Lesueur, C. A. 1821. Description of several new species of Cuttle-fish. Journal of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia, 2 (1). 86-101
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Voss N. A., S. J. Stephen and Zh. Dong 1992. Family Cranchiidae Prosch, 1849. Smithson. Contr. Zool., 513: 187-210.
- Voss, N. A. 1980. A generic revision of the Cranchiidae (Cephalopoda; Oegopsida). Bull. Mar. Sci. 30: 365-412.
- Voss, N. A. 1980. A generic revision of the Cranchiidae (Cephalopoda; Oegopsida). Bulletin of Marine Science, 39 (2). 365-412
- Young, R. E. 1972. The systematics and areal distribution of pelagic cephalopods from the seas off Southern California. Smithson. Contr. Zool. 97:1-159.
- Young, R. E. 1978. Vertical distribution and photosensitive vesicles of pelagic cephalopods from Hawaiian waters. Fish. Bull. 76: 583-615.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!