The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Cairns, Stephen D., Dale R. Calder, Anita Brinckmann-Voss, Clovis B. Castro, Daphne G. Fautin,.. 2002. Common and Scientific Names of Aquatic Invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Cnidaria and Ctenophora, Second Edition, 2002. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 28. xi + 115
- Mass deposition event of Pyrosoma atlanticum carcasses off Ivory Coast (West Africa). LIMNOLOGY AND OCEANOGRAPHY. 54, 1197-1209. (2009).
- Marques, Antonio C., and Allen G. Collins. 2004. Cladistic analysis of Medusozoa and cnidarian evolution. Invertebrate Biology, vol. 123, no. 1. 23-42
- Spotted Jelly, Coastal Waters, Invertebrates, Mastigias papua. Monterey: Monterey Bay Aquarium. (2008).
- WoRMS (2015). Rhizostomeae. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=135224
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!