The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Evolution of box jellyfish (Cnidaria: Cubozoa), a group of highly toxic invertebrates. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences. 277(1680), 493 - 501. (2010).
- Cairns, Stephen D., Dale R. Calder, Anita Brinckmann-Voss, Clovis B. Castro, Daphne G. Fautin,.. 2002. Common and Scientific Names of Aquatic Invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Cnidaria and Ctenophora, Second Edition, 2002. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 28. xi + 115
- Collins, Allen G. (2015). Cubozoa. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=135219
- Marques, Antonio C., and Allen G. Collins. 2004. Cladistic analysis of Medusozoa and cnidarian evolution. Invertebrate Biology, vol. 123, no. 1. 23-42
- One Species at a Time is brought to you by the Encyclopedia of Life, hosted by Ari Daniel Shapiro and produced by Atlantic Public Media
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!