Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:24
Specimens with Barcodes:23
Species With Barcodes:4
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Biturix sp-1ML
Public Records: 0
Specimens with Barcodes: 1
Species With Barcodes: 1
Biturix is a genus of moth in the family Arctiidae.
- Biturix diversipes Walker, 1855
- Biturix grisea Dognin, 1899
- Biturix hoffmannsi Rothschild, 1909
- Biturix intactus (Walker, 1855)
- Biturix lanceolata (Walker, 1856)
- Biturix pellucida (Sepp, )
- Biturix pervenosa Forbes, 1939
- Biturix rectilinea (Burmeister, 1878)
- Biturix venosata (Walker, )
- Biturix mathani Rothschild, 1909
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Biturix.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Biturix|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!