Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:25
Specimens with Barcodes:17
Species With Barcodes:4
The genus consists of the following species:
- Elliottia bracteata, native to Japan
- Elliottia paniculata, native to Japan
- Elliottia pyroliflora, native to western North America
- Elliottia racemosa, a rare species of southeastern North America
- Gordon C. Tucker. "Elliottia". Flora of North America 8. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Elliottia.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!