Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:3
Specimens with Barcodes:2
Species With Barcodes:2
Inachoididae is a family of crabs originally erected by James Dwight Dana in 1852. For many years, it was not recognised as a valid family, until the early 1980s. Its members closely resemble those of the family Inachidae, and Inachoididae could be recognised as a subfamily of that family.
- Aepinus Rathbun, 1897
- Anasimus A. Milne-Edwards, 1880
- Arachnopsis Stimpson, 1871
- Batrachonotus Stimpson, 1871
- Collodes Stimpson, 1860
- Euprognatha Stimpson, 1871
- Inachoides H. Milne-Edwards & Lucas, 1842
- Leurocyclus Rathbun, 1897
- Paradasygyius Garth, 1958
- Pyromaia Stimpson, 1871
- Peter K. L. Ng, Danièle Guinot & Peter J. F. Davie (2008). "Systema Brachyurorum: Part I. An annotated checklist of extant Brachyuran crabs of the world" (PDF). Raffles Bulletin of Zoology 17: 1–286.
|This crab article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!