The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Holthuis, L. B. 1980. Shrimps and Prawns of the World: An Annotated Catalogue of Species of Interest to Fisheries. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 1. xvii + 271
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- Nizinski, Martha S. 2003. Annotated checklist of decapod crustaceans of Atlantic coastal and continental shelf waters of the United States. Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington, vol. 116, no. 1. 96-157
- Pérez Farfante, Isabel, and Brian Kensley. 1997. Penaeoid and Sergestoid Shrimps and Prawns of the World: Keys and Diagnoses for the Families and Genera. Mémoirs du Muséum nationale d'Histoire naturelle, tome 175. 233
- W. M. Kemp, W. H. B. Smith, H. N. McKellar, M. E. Lehman, M. Homer, D. L. Young and H. T. Odum, Energy cost-benefit analysis applied to power plants near Crystal River, Florida. In: Ecosystem Modeling in Theory and Practice: An Introduction with Case His
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!