The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- D. J. Larson and G. Pritchard, “Organs of Possible Stridulatory Function in Water-Beetles (Coleoptera: Dytiscidae)”, The Coleopterists Bulletin, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 53-63, 1974.
- G. Fryer, 1957. The trophic interrelationships and ecology of some littoral communities of Lake Nyasa with special reference to the fishes, and a discussion of the evolution of a group of rock-frequenting Cichlidae. Proc. Zool. Soc. London 132:153-281, f
- G. Fryer, The trophic interrelationships and ecology of some littoral communities of Lake Nyasa, Proc. London Zool. Soc. 132:153-229, from p. 219 (1959).
- Lawrence, J. F., and A. F. Newton, Jr. / Pakaluk, James, and Stanislaw Adam Slipinski, eds. 1995. Families and subfamilies of Coleoptera (with selected genera, notes, references and data on family-group names). Biology, Phylogeny, and Classification of Coleoptera: Papers Celebrating the 80th Birthday of Roy A. Crowson, vol. 2. 779-1006
- Myers, P., R. Espinosa, C. S. Parr, T. Jones, G. S. Hammond, and T. A. Dewey. 2006. The Animal Diversity Web (online). Accessed February 16, 2011 at http://animaldiversity.org. http://www.animaldiversity.org
- Nilsson, Anders N. 2001. World Catalogue of Insects, volume 3: Dytiscidae (Coleoptera). 395
- WoRMS (2015). Dytiscidae Leach, 1815. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=150718
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!