The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bouchard, P., Y. Bousquet, A. Davies, M. Alonso-Zarazaga, J. Lawrence, C. Lyal, A. Newton, et al. 2011. Family-group names in Coleoptera (Insecta). ZooKeys, issue 88. 1-972
- Cheng, L. (2015). Lampyridae Latreille, 1817. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=766414
Hilty, J. Editor. 2015. Insect Visitors of Illinois Wildflowers. World Wide Web electronic publication. illinoiswildflowers.info, version (03/2015)
See: Abbreviations for Insect Activities, Abbreviations for Scientific Observers, References for behavioral observations
- Lawrence, J. F., and A. F. Newton, Jr. / Pakaluk, James, and Stanislaw Adam Slipinski, eds. 1995. Families and subfamilies of Coleoptera (with selected genera, notes, references and data on family-group names). Biology, Phylogeny, and Classification of Coleoptera: Papers Celebrating the 80th Birthday of Roy A. Crowson, vol. 2. 779-1006
- Lloyd, James E. / Arnett, Ross H., Jr., Michael C. Thomas, Paul E. Skelley, and J. H. Frank, eds. 2002. Family 62. Lampyridae Latreille 1817. American Beetles, vol. 2: Polyphaga: Scarabaeoidea through Curculionoidea. 187-196
- Poem written by Megan in Ms. McCurdy's 3rd Grade Class, North Falmouth Elementary School
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!