The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Dickinson, Edward C., ed. 2003. The Howard and Moore Complete Checklist of the Birds of the World, 3rd edition. 1039
- Fain, M. G., C. Krajewski, and P. Houde. 2007. Phylogeny of core Gruiformes (Aves: Grues) and resolution of the LimpkinSungrebe problem. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 43 (2): 515-529.
- Krajewski, C. and D. G. King. 1996. Molecular divergence and phylogeny: Rates and patterns of cytochrome b evolution in cranes. Molecular Biology and Evolution 13: 21-30.
- Krajewski, C., M. G. Fain , L. Buckley, and D. G. King. 1999. Dynamically heterogenous partitions and phylogenetic inference: An evaluation of analytical strategies with cytochrome b and ND6 gene sequences in cranes. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 13(2):302-313.
- Mooers, A. O., S. M. Vamosi, D. Schluter. 1999. Using phylogenies to test macroevolutionary hypotheses of trait evolution in Cranes (Gruinae). American Naturalist 154(2):249-259.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!