The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
2009. Roos could hold key to skin cancer prevention.
- Attenborough, D. 1979. Life on earth. Boston, MA: Little, Brown and Company. 319 p.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Edtbauer, Achim; Russell, Katherine; Feketeová, Linda; Taubitz, Jörg; Mitterdorfer, Christian; Denifl, Stephan; OHair, Richard A. J.; Märk, Tilmann D.; Scheier, Paul; Wille, Uta. 2009. Formation of pyrimidine dimer radical anions in the gas phase. Chemical Communications. 2009(47): 7291-7293.
- Fowler, ME; Miller, RE. 2003. Zoo and Wild Animal Medicine. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Co.
- Hadfield, Peter. 2002. No burps, please: why sheep and cows need to copy kangaroos. New Scientist ,
- Nowak, Ronald M. 1991. Walker's Mammals of the World, vol. 1, 5th ed. 1629
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!