The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Minet J. 1991. Tentative reconstruction of the ditrysian phylogeny (Lepidoptera: Glossata). Entomologica Scandinavica, 22, 69-95.
- Minet J. 1998. The Axioidea and Calliduloidea. 257-262. in Kristensen N P ed. Lepidoptera, Moths and Butterflies, Volume 1: Evolution, Systematics, and Biogeography, Walter de Gruyter Inc., Hawthorne, NY.
- Minet, J. 1999. The Axioidea and Calliduloidea. Pages 257-261 in: Lepidoptera: Moths and Butterflies. 1. Evolution, Systematics, and Biogeography. Handbook of Zoology Vol. IV, Part 35. N. P. Kristensen, ed. De Gruyter, Berlin and New York.
- Regier J C, Zwick A and 18 others. 2009. Toward reconstructing the evolution of advanced moths and butterflies (Lepidoptera: Ditrysia): an initial molecular study.. BMC Evolutionary Biology, 9, 280.
- Scoble M J. 1995. The Lepidoptera Form, Function and Diversity. Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford, .
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!