The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Holloway J D, Kibby G, Peggie D. 2001. The Families of Malesian Moths and Butterflies.Fauna Malesiana Handbook 3.. E. J. Brill, Leiden, .
- Jaros J, Spitzer K. 1999. Notes on the ecology and distribution of two species of the genus Epicopeia in Korea and Vietnam (Epicopeiidae). Nota Lepidopterologica, 22, 183-189.
- Minet J, Scoble M J. 1998. The DrepanoidGeometroid Assemblage. 301-320. in Kristensen N P ed. Lepidoptera, Moths and Butterflies, Volume 1: Evolution, Systematics, and Biogeography, Walter de Gruyter Inc., Hawthorne, NY.
- Minet J. 2002. The Epicopeiidae: phylogeny and a redefinition, with the description of new taxa (Lepidoptera: Drepanoidea). Ann. Soc. Entomol. Fr. 463–487, 38 (4), 463–487.
- Mutanen M, Wahlberg N, Kaila L. 2010. Comprehensive gene and taxon coverage elucidates radiation patterns in moths and butterflies. Proceedings of the Royal Society Series B Biological Sciences, , .
- Regier J C, Zwick A and 18 others. 2009. Toward reconstructing the evolution of advanced moths and butterflies (Lepidoptera: Ditrysia): an initial molecular study.. BMC Evolutionary Biology, 9, 280.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!